We may earn money or products from the companies or websites mentioned in this post.
Hey! My original youtube channel has been terminated. I had raised multiple appeals but they all got rejected …
Youtube wants ‘advertisement friendly’ content and people to stay on their platform
Since my content was sexually explicit in nature and I also sent people off youtube to my website …
Being guilty on both counts, they kicked me off the platform.
Well, no worries! I believe in embracing change and taking new challenges head on
So to get started …
I have created three new youtube channels (links below) where only ‘PG rated’ subliminals will be uploaded
1) Subliminal Shinobi ? https://goo.gl/oHbbKd
2) Subliminal Shinobi Annex ? https://goo.gl/odMiDv
3) Subliminal Shinobi Mantras ? https://goo.gl/qSB4n2
Kindly subscribe to all my channels and spread the message …
All ‘sexually explicit’ and ‘edgy’ subliminals will be uploaded here on the website going forward
These third party platforms are very unreliable and their policies change so often, its just impossible to keep up
I have made a decision to invest 80% of my time on this website and remaining 20% on social media platforms like youtube, facebook, etc.
So you guys stay tuned and be on the look out for awesome content that is coming your way …
All right that’s it for now, see you savages later!
— Subliminal Shinobi
New? Start Here
New to subliminals? New to my website? Welcome aboard! There’s a lot of content here, so to help you get started and make navigation easy, go to the “Start Here” page on my website.
Want To Support Our Work?
Our website is ad free. If you like what we do here and wish to support our efforts then consider enrolling in one or more of our subliminal and hypnosis courses today!
Go to the “Full Courses” page on my website to learn more.